
Back to school. Not good, definitely not for me. I wake up every morning to that nervous and sick feeling in my tummy because I'm sort of afraid of school. Ridiculous, aye? Been in this school for 3 years already and yet I'm still like that. Aha, sucks. That feeling will subside after the first hour in school though. Time seemed to pass faster now that schooling time's shorter. Recess time is cut short as well, which ain't good. I thought that the school would extend our recess period since it's really packed in the UpperSecondary recess. Just the queues alone would take up more than 10 to 15 minutes. I doubt there is even time for us to really settle down and enjoy a meal.

Furthermore, Mondays are really tiring and hectic for me. All of the double period lessons, school ends later, and having 2 supplementary classes for both humanities after school. Sucks! I love Tuesdays, except for the fact that there is MT lesson. School starts late and ends early, plus there's PE and CME which are lessons that are slack. ;) As for Fridays...It sucks too because there are 3 periods of MT just before school ends.
Ohyes, I like my current Biology teacher! The best thing about her is that she is the total opposite of MsWang, and! She is somehow like MrsChua. Ahaha. My Chemistry teacher isn't so much to my liking thou.. Her impression to me is like those kind of people where if the class is in chaos, she will go crazy. Really. First week of school is still fine, manageable. But I think the week after will be really hectic already. Gonna be prepared. :'(
And my dearest boy, I MISS YOU!
Post a Comment