Ying's

Friday, January 14

 

Nineteen.

Chemistry lessons are seriously a bore, now that the teacher had changed. Super dislike. Finally the weekend is here. School days are so tiring and energy-draining. But the next moment, I'll find myself in school again. Sigh. Homework load is increasing every week, am gonna expect the tests to be arriving very soon. Honestly speaking, I still don't have that drive to study like a 101% geek for Os', even though I've seen people crying over their results and realised the importance of scoring well and such. This is bad, but, ah well...


Anyway, I've finally got to eat McSpicy today. God, I've been craving for it since 2 weeks back! Really hope that my cough can recover asap, so that I can enjoy the air conditioner every night and drink cold drinks! And yes, it's the 14th today. So..Happy 25th Monthsary to my dearest boy! ;)

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

December 2010   January 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]