I hate when I'm trying not to cry, and I can feel my eyes start to water and I look up to try to prevent them from falling and they do anyway. Then when I start crying, I just lose it and all my emotions that I was holding in, comes out.
(Via 1dietcoke)
And when you try not to cry, that lump in your throat gets larger and larger. You try to swallow it down, but it wouldn't. And all of the emotional thoughts fill your mind just too quickly, you couldn't help but cry. Tears fall, saltish, following the contour of the shape of your face. You think that all of the hurt will be gone after you let it out by crying. So you smile. But as those thoughts come back once again, you'll find yourself in the same situation.
Finally get to see my boyfriend tomorrow. Days of missing him are like hell.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]
Post a Comment